Because we share gross profits with you, we’re as invested in your success as you are. That’s why 7‑Eleven offers a Gross Income Support Program, or GISP, created to help you attain a minimum level of gross income. Here’s more:
- The program provides financial support to Franchisees whose stores had gross income of less than $200,000 in the prior calendar year.
- Franchisees who meet the eligibility requirements will receive an allowance up to $75,000 annually.
- The allowance will be paid monthly in equal installments for a predetermined number of months
Here’s a look at who qualifies for this program:
- You must be considering franchising or a current Franchisee.
- Your store must be open for at least 12 months.
- You are a Franchisee whose store had gross income of less than $200,000 during the prior calendar year.
- You must meet the Recommended Vendor Purchase Requirement (RVPR) of 85%.
- 7‑Eleven reserves the right to disqualify for compliance.
- This program excludes our Business Conversion Program (BCP) stores and stores receiving benefits under the Store Development Program (SDP).