Store Manager Franchise Assistance Program
The truth is, as an existing corporate store manager you know what makes a 7‑Eleven store tick. So we’re making it easier for you to take control. Full control.
- 20% initial Franchise Fee discount
- Think of it as a family discount. After all, that’s exactly what it is.
- 10-year financing
- Because you’re someone we know and trust, we’re doubling the initial franchise fee finance term up to 10 years.
- 7% Fixed Interest Rate
- A fixed rate is smart business for you.
- Finance up to 95% of initial franchise fee
- We’re eager to be a part of your journey and see you succeed. So we’re investing in you by assisting with the cost of doing big business.
- Monthly credit
- For the first 12 months of operation, we’ll credit you $1,000 each month. And for the following 12 months of operation, we’ll contribute $500 each month to assist in your operation. Really it’s a monthly reminder that we’re with you every step of the way. This assistance has certain qualification criteria that you must continue to meet.
- Gross Income Support Program
- If your store qualifies, $20,000 will be credited toward the down payment on the initial inventory and minimum net worth. We want you to stick around, but if you choose not to operate the store for at least two years, the credit is subject to repayment.
- Be a current corporate store manager for more than 12 months
- Meet standard franchising qualifications
- Have US citizenship (or permanent residency) and be at least 21 years old
- Have 3 to 5 years of retail, operations and management experience
- No bankruptcy filings within the last seven years
- Have excellent credit
- Receive approval from Zone Leader and Market Manager
- Have liquid assets between $10,000 and $30,000 depending on store type
- Have a performance rating of B or above the prior/current year